What's new

A couple of new wrappers.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Damn, I am so tempted to try that corojo wrapper but don't want to commit to a pound, especially when I am getting very nice wrapper from my mentor at the moment. Hmmmm. If anyone wants to split a pound of it, let me know.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'd have to hear and see amazingly positive things about the burnyness of that batch of Corojo wrapper, after what happened last time. And not from the guys who sit around going, "It's awesome," when they don't have a clue.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I'd have to hear and see amazingly positive things about the burnyness of that batch of Corojo wrapper, after what happened last time. And not from the guys who sit around going, "It's awesome," when they don't have a clue.
True. I didn't have issues personally with the last batch, but I have a bunch of different wrapper at the moment and I like being able to order small samples before committing to pounds

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Damn, I am so tempted to try that corojo wrapper but don't want to commit to a pound, especially when I am getting very nice wrapper from my mentor at the moment. Hmmmm. If anyone wants to split a pound of it, let me know.
Hell, I'd split ya, but the freight would be killer, time we sent a pound to you and half back to me. What I really need is some burny binder. Who's got a recommendation for a good burning binder?

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I've got wrapper coming out my ying yang.
My latest. Sumatra after 3 weeks in the sweatbox.
So... You ever thought of setting up a service for us poor blokes that have the leaf, but not the tools to sweat or ferment the leaf? I think my broadleaf would be outstanding with this done, I just have so much on my plate I don't have the means to make it happen at the moment.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Hell, I'd split ya, but the freight would be killer, time we sent a pound to you and half back to me. What I really need is some burny binder. Who's got a recommendation for a good burning binder?
Yeah, shipping costs kinda kill that. I find the Dominican binder from LO is very thin and practically sets itself on fire. It can be on the small side and a bit fragile, but a double binder can fix that if you have a couple leaves that are similarly small or weak.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So... You ever thought of setting up a service for us poor blokes that have the leaf, but not the tools to sweat or ferment the leaf? I think my broadleaf would be outstanding with this done, I just have so much on my plate I don't have the means to make it happen at the moment.
Sending things to and fro' Canada is insane expensive, bro. If I like (love) the way this smokepolefermented stuff works out then I'll be pretty inspired to buy a box and a lightbulb....

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Sending things to and fro' Canada is insane expensive, bro. If I like (love) the way this smokepolefermented stuff works out then I'll be pretty inspired to buy a box and a lightbulb....
Pretty soon we will have temps well over 100f here. I have a couple spare coolers that I can probably put into service with minimal effort thanks to the temps here. Guess I should get off the ass and do it

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well Hopefully its a winner.If not your next package will be for sure.I,m leaving the leaf in much longer now and I have some really Awesome stuff coming out. Wait till you see the Equador Maduro :cigar: