What's new

A crying shame.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dang, there are few things worse than sitting on a box of smokes that you usually enjoy for 3+ years only to find out they are not good, not what you're used to, in fact, just crummy smokes. But sadly, that is what I'm experiencing right now. The smoke in question is my box of Hoyo De Monterrey Epicure No. 2's. from AGO 13. I.m like 9 or perhaps 10 sticks in to this box (I haven't counted) and it's clear at this point that this is a lousy box. Not horrible, per say, but bland and not what I'm used to. (n)
But, whatever, it happens. It just sucks when your favorite stick takes a dump on you.
Thankfully I fired up a Partry Short that salvaged my evening. :)

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe they're in a sick period? I think I've heard that term used for cigars before.
Yeah, while I'm a believer in said "sick period" for cubans, I think they should by now be well out of that supposed secondary fermentation. I dunno, I think its just a bum box, it happens. :blackeye:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, while I'm a believer in said "sick period" for cubans, I think they should by now be well out of that supposed secondary fermentation. I dunno, I think its just a bum box, it happens. :blackeye:
The only way to properly diagnose this issue would be to send me the remaining gars for testing purposes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The only way to properly diagnose this issue would be to send me the remaining gars for testing purposes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh hey, (checks the tension on his reel brake) sure, lets talk! I'm open to a trade, bromide!!!! What did you have in mind, exactly? ;););)

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
That is the LEAST OFFENSIVE post Chuck has ever made.
You guys need to lighten up on the man.
Remember, he is in Ordinance, and I am a Sniper.:peeking: