What's new

A fitness board?!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Wow! I can't believe my eyes.

On the Introduction forum I included info that I was into running/cycling/fitness, assuming it would be pointed out to me that those conflicted with cigars. Apparently I'm not the only one, though!

Keep moving, guys!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Well don't go overreacting now... we definitely do sit around and talk about our next marathon and what gyms are the best ones around. lol

But there are definitely some people here who enjoy staying active. I feel lucky that my family are all outdoors people and like to stay active... I like to run, cycle, hike, you name it... What part of the country are you from?

And btw, I like your name... love me some hops. :)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I'm in soon-to-be-scorching-hot Dallas. Great for cycling and smoking, not so great for trying to get in a run at a decent pace.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If I'm gonna smoke cigars and pipes, I'm going to try to live a clean and healthy life style to counter these vices. I'm a pretty healthy eater, former runner and competed in several tri's. I do TRX, weights, road bike and golf these days due to my right foot that apparently has nerve damage from running on my forefoot in Newtons.

By the way, welcome to BOTL. Be sure to try out Town and Country Cigars in Euless near DFW.

Rating - 100%
33   0   1
Welcome. And thanks for reminding me that I need to get fit... But this beer is so good!

In all seriousness I'm back on the fitness train and trying to lose 20 pounds between now and July 4. Been ramping up my running when it's warm enough to get out there.