What's new

A great starter cigar?

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
What Davidoffs should I look for? Is there a specialty line that's pretty good?
Look for the Thousands series. The 2000 is a PC sized stick, runs about $10 bucks, and if you get the tubos version it has SPECTACULAR gift/presentation value.

It's a fairly mild, but very refined cigar.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Look for the Thousands series. The 2000 is a PC sized stick, runs about $10 bucks, and if you get the tubos version it has SPECTACULAR gift/presentation value.

It's a fairly mild, but very refined cigar.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
My brother brought up a good point... Are there and CC's that I "might be able to get ahold of," that are a milder cigar? None of the stuff I have falls into the mild category, but I definitely know nothing about CCs.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Yea, the 100 Anos is a great choice. Not very strong but tons of good flavor and certainly in the price range

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I always try to think of the first realy good cigar I had past the drug store crap. A very nice macanudo or RyJ Reserva Real and he will think he's in heavan. An ESG will be wasted.
:thumbsup:

I re-read this thread. I only mentioned the larger 26 because I thought you wanted us to pick from your list. If you wanted other suggestions I would have gone with a Macanudo or a Davidoff right up front. I agree with Chuck on this one.