What's new

A house without a dog...

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Sorry about that, we have one getting up in age and we're trying to enjoy every minute we can with him.

Pennywise827

Hot Ketchup
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Yeah they are pain in the asses. They begin life by pissing and shitting everywhere, then once you break em of that they begin to develope their personalities and jack up stuff when they cant be with you every second of the day.

Then...they become your confidante, your fishing buddy, your willing partner in anything really. They always come to you when you need em....wether you call em or not. They are always content just being in the same room with you.

I sure wish you the best missing your special pain in the butt....there isnt another on like him.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Sorry to hear about this. Many of your Brothers here, have been down this road.
Good Luck and Best Regards to the family.

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Yeah they are pain in the asses. They begin life by pissing and shitting everywhere, then once you break em of that they begin to develope their personalities and jack up stuff when they cant be with you every second of the day.

Then...they become your confidante, your fishing buddy, your willing partner in anything really. They always come to you when you need em....wether you call em or not. They are always content just being in the same room with you.

I sure wish you the best missing your special pain in the butt....there isn't another one like him.
Wes said everything I wanted to say already, very sorry for your loss brother.

iam6884

Layne
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Sorry for your loss. I've had several of my best friends pass on to the next plain over the years and it never gets easier.