What's new

A long, long, long, time ago i. Joplin, MO

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I know I have been very silent, and some of you mqy not even know me. But I feel obliged to share a story.
So a long, long time ago, (circa 2015) I joined this group of misfits. I learned a lot, and met some guys I will forever call my brothers.
One of which. @Old Smokey and I, who live in the same area, got to meet up and share a smoke. This man not only bombed me, but nuked me beyond repay.
One cigar, I held near and dear and kept it stashed away. An Opus X A. Can. Ever remember the year of this particular one, but it was beautiful.
My son always asked when I would smoke it. My response was always, "on your 18th birthday".
That day was this last Wednesday. So from 2016 to 2022 it sat. This thing was a beast and took just shy of 3 hours. A true thing of beauty.
So one more giant Thank You to Steve for this.
Cheers everyone!
20220525_184720.jpg

Mr.Draned

The Grey Rooster
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I know I have been very silent, and some of you mqy not even know me. But I feel obliged to share a story.
So a long, long time ago, (circa 2015) I joined this group of misfits. I learned a lot, and met some guys I will forever call my brothers.
One of which. @Old Smokey and I, who live in the same area, got to meet up and share a smoke. This man not only bombed me, but nuked me beyond repay.
One cigar, I held near and dear and kept it stashed away. An Opus X A. Can. Ever remember the year of this particular one, but it was beautiful.
My son always asked when I would smoke it. My response was always, "on your 18th birthday".
That day was this last Wednesday. So from 2016 to 2022 it sat. This thing was a beast and took just shy of 3 hours. A true thing of beauty.
So one more giant Thank You to Steve for this.
Cheers everyone!
View attachment 172355
My man!
Congrats to your son, and you.
Major milestone right there.