What's new

A long one!!

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
I think I remeber Adam saying something about a custom rolled cigar with a La Ricky label that he bombed you with. How does Adam taste, Chris?

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I put it in a bag in the humi, it creeps me out too much to smoke. I think when I pulled it out the hair broke and didn't come all the way out. You ever smell burnt hair?? I don't want that taste in my mouth. Pretty funny though.
LOL I foresee this smoke making it into a bomb for some unknowing Noob. HMMMM tastes like a cuban, or maybe she was nicaraguan.

Rating - 100%
62   0   1
Dude....smoke it! If you knew everything that happened to your food before you get it at a restaurant, you would never dine out again. Be-lee-dat!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Do you know where your hair has been?

I'll bet you smoked one already and just didn't know it...

It won't kill ya, but I bet since you took so much time and effort to take pics, post, etc...You have no stomach for it anymore..

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I know I have found worse things come out of the galley food & it never stopped me from eating it so a cigar with after enjoyment floss would never stop me from enjoying it.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Holy Chit Chris...I'm with you brother. I hate finding a hair in anything I consume. I mean what if there's a piece of the scalp attached and still stuck in there. What if Pete pulled a "Fargo" and blended one of his digruntled employees in the blend to hide the evidence. Hey maybe THAT'S the secret to the La Ricky tasting so damn good....what if you just uncovered one of the biggest cover-ups in cigar history....Think of the fame...Think of the notoriety...Think of the Madness!!!!!:crosseyed