What's new

A Long Time Brother in Need

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
It's with a sad heart that I create this thread. A long time brother has been stricken with a rare form of cancer. Ara Jizmejian, known by most as "sofc" is extremely ill. Ara has been a generous and prolific member of this brotherhood. In his time of need I ask TWO things.
For those who want to be kept abreast of Ara's condition and progress you can follow here:
http://healthupdates.jizmejian.com/

1. In Ara's search of treatment in this time of year and the affects of his illness preventing him from work I am taking a collection to help his family out with costs of travel, food and overall expenses for his wife and three young sons. I would like this to run until December 10th for a gift to his family. If you would like to continue to gift or cannot gift after that I will keep the donations flowing and send any money once a week. I am not asking for a specific monetary amount just what you can afford or you feel you can donate. $5.00, $25.00, $100.00 or $500.00.
My lapyap is anthony.basile@rocketmail.com

DUE TO THE HIGH LEVEL OF INTEREST IN HELPING A GOFUNDME PAGE HAS BEEN SET UP FOR BETTER ORGANIZATION OF FUNDS. IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE TO GO THE lapyap WAY JUST SEND THE MONEY FF WITH A NOTE "FOR ARA" OR SIMILAR:
https://www.gofundme.com/aras-fund-for-medical-emergency

I ASK EVERYONE JOINING THIS GROUP TO INVITE ANYONE THAT IS NOT HERE THAT I MAY NOT KNOW OR I HAVEN'T INVITED DUE TO TIME CONSTRAINTS OR PM ME THEIR BOTL NAMES AND I'LL SEND INVITE.

2. Ara is a Youth Pastor and oversaw the youth programs for 13 or more churches across the country. No matter what your beliefs I ask that you pray for Ara and submit Ara's name to your personal house of worship for prayer chains and for prayer by their prayer teams.

Last edited:

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
BOTL Community :
@sofc (Ara) really needs our HELP at this time, Plz send Him and His Family (good thoughts & prayers) .........

This Brother has Helped so many folks out on this board with his knowledge , and I'm Sure his Faith has helped a few also, Its time for this Community to give back, Lets rally around this Brother and support him in his time of need. If U can donate plz do....... Plz keep Ara and his Family in ur prayers

https://www.gofundme.com/aras-fund-for-medical-emergency

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
OK Guys, @THEMISCHMAN is donating some great smokes for an AUCTION , We will run the auctions just like OE, Auction will run for 5 days, I'll post these up in the Auction/Raffle area. these will all have a Min Bids, A start and end date. at the close of the auction, the highest bidder will send the fund to GoFundMe for Ara, or send the fund to @wantacigar send proof of donation and the goods will be shipped.....

1st Auction will start 12/7/17 @ 10:00 am Eastern Time ...

If anyone whats to do a Auction, Plz PM Me and we will set it up, to keep thing in order I'll Post and run the Auction........ Just let me know if u have interest or questions

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
OK Guys, @THEMISCHMAN is donating some great smokes for an AUCTION , We will run the auctions just like OE, Auction will run for 5 days, I'll post these up in the Auction/Raffle area. these will all have a Min Bids, A start and end date. at the close of the auction, the highest bidder will send the fund to GoFundMe for Ara, or send the fund to @wantacigar send proof of donation and the goods will be shipped.....

1st Auction will start 12/7/17 @ 10:00 am Eastern Time ...

If anyone whats to do a Auction, Plz PM Me and we will set it up, to keep thing in order I'll Post and run the Auction........ Just let me know if u have interest or questions
I would like to donate a sampler if possible...

I’m at the hospital right now but if it’s ok with you... whoever donates $50 via PP or Gofundme would get a killer sampler worth a lot more than that from me.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I would like to donate a sampler if possible...

I’m at the hospital right now but if it’s ok with you... whoever donates $50 via PP or Gofundme would get a killer sampler worth a lot more than that from me.
I'll take you up on that Chuck.. I was about to spend 50 elsewhere, but this is a lot more important..
I'll try to get something made for y'all to add to the auctions as well...
I don't know Ara, other than reading some past comments. But I'm praying without ceasing for him, and asking others to do the same.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
I'll take you up on that Chuck.. I was about to spend 50 elsewhere, but this is a lot more important..
I'll try to get something made for y'all to add to the auctions as well...
I don't know Ara, other than reading some past comments. But I'm praying without ceasing for him, and asking others to do the same.
Let me know when funds are sent, pm me your addy I should be home today to pack it