What's new

A lot of buzz around Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story

Rating - 100%
68   0   1
I've never had a Arturo Fuente Hemingway, but it seems i'm seeing/hearing a lot of guys talking about how good they are...seems the short story is the most popular....?
Whats all the buzz about, is th Arturo Fuente Hemingway really that good, and is the short story the best of them all?

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I've not heard any abnormal "buzz" about these lately ... they have been available for many years.

Maybe their popularity is due to the reasonable price ($5) and consistent quality. IMO, these are a very good cigar, especially with a year or two of additional age. Best of all? I'll leave that for you to decide.

At the very least you should try a few Hemingways ... and Don Carlos ... and 858s .... and ....

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Short Story is the smallest one. It is a perfecto shape but can be smoked a relatively short period of time. The Best Seller is the same shape but is a little longer and larger ring gage. I have started to gravitate towards smaller cigars since I don't have time to really enjoy a larger one.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I would imagine if you post a thread in search of Fuente products and list several you want to try, one or two folks will step right up to help you out.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My experience with the Hemingway has been very positive. I am not a particularly large fan of the short story, but I like the traditional- which is roughly a lonsdale @ 6" X 44 ring. (Not exact, so don't quote me). The appeal of this cigar, as well as the rest of the cigars in the Fuente line, is consistency. A good, mild smoke, the Hemingway is particularly interesting in its creaminess and notes of cedar. It has a nice white ash and thick smoke. I have smoked a few and they always taste the same and I have never had draw or burn problems.

Bear

PS- Padron cigars offer the same level of flavor and consistency no matter which size and shape you pick up.

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I've never had a Arturo Fuente Hemingway, but it seems i'm seeing/hearing a lot of guys talking about how good they are...seems the short story is the most popular....?
Whats all the buzz about, is th Arturo Fuente Hemingway really that good, and is the short story the best of them all?
post a few you would like to try in the 2007 NC wish list and see what happens.