What's new

A man, a lancero, and his dog.....

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Hahahahahha. Where is the tarp with arm holes?

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Your not alone bigbill72..I love my dog too!..haha. Than my wife says you don't like me as much as the dog.. And I tell her that's cause he doesn't give me any slack for smokin cigars!

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
yea the dog is always happy to see you no matter what......btw my dog love cigars the bastard ate an anejo shark I just clipped when I went in the kitchen for a drink!!
Your not alone bigbill72..I love my dog too!..haha. Than my wife says you don't like me as much as the dog.. And I tell her that's cause he doesn't give me any slack for smokin cigars!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
yea the dog is always happy to see you no matter what......btw my dog love cigars the bastard ate an anejo shark I just clipped when I went in the kitchen for a drink!!
Haha! That's True BigBill and BigStogey I never hear any back talk and griping from my dogs except maybe when they don't have any water :) yup they are always happy to see me even when I spend too much on cigars! Haha my wife not so much! :) that slanket looks comfy BigBill! Haha

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Ouch! He can smell a great cigar when it's in range!..haha