What's new

A new BMW!

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
A man buys himself a top-of-the-line BMW 7 Series and decides to take it for a break-in spin. At about 80 mph, he heads down the backside of Sunrise Highway, toward the desert floor. As he rounds a turn, he whips by a California Highway patrolman on his motorcycle. In a brief instant, the man thinks, "There's no way he can catch me in this car." He downshifts, 90, 100, 110,,, shifts, 120, 130, 140.... He's now on the desert floor as his speed increases. There is no sign of the CHP officer. All of the sudden, the man starts to panic,,, "What am I doing??!! I'm not a crook! I'm not a bad guy!!" He pulls over to the side of the road and awaits the officer's arrival. A moment later, an extremely pissed off officer walkes up to the driver. The officer tells the driver, "It's my Friday and it's time for me to go home. Give me one good reason why I don't through your a$$ in jail and tow your car. Without hesitation, the driver said, "My wife ran off with a cop.... And I thought you were trying to give her back." The officer responded, "Have a nice day."

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
heard it before but not in that variation.

You'll fit right in here :thumbsup: