What's new

A nice 20 - 30 minute smoke

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
It takes me roughly 25 to 30 minutes to go to work and come home everyday and was looking for some recomendations for an inexpensive quick smoke. I liked the La Vieja Habana Early Years Silencio but cannot find them anywhere so looking for alternatives.

Thanks.
The LVH "Leather Patch" series comes in a very small size (I have a few if you would like to try them).

I REALLY recommend the 601 Red "Guapito," it's really tiny but has big flavor! The CAOs that come in tins are great too (Maduro and Cameroon are tiny cigarillos, the Brazilia/Italia/MX2 are a little bigger).

I agree on the DPG Firecrackers, Oliva Special G (had one last night).

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The LVH "Leather Patch" series comes in a very small size (I have a few if you would like to try them).

I REALLY recommend the 601 Red "Guapito," it's really tiny but has big flavor! The CAOs that come in tins are great too (Maduro and Cameroon are tiny cigarillos, the Brazilia/Italia/MX2 are a little bigger).

I agree on the DPG Firecrackers, Oliva Special G (had one last night).
Thanks NJ for the offer but I prefer the Early Years and was not very fond of the "Leather Patch". I wish Drew would release some more Silencios as I would definitely stock up for the winter but it doesn't seem likely. I will probably seek out the Oliva Special G as I have had other Oliva's and have liked them.

Thanks all for the input and after the holidays will probably hit a b&m and buy some of the cigars suggested and give them a try.

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Man, I need to try one of these DPG Firecrackers! Everyone has been saying such good things, anyone know where I can score a sampler online? I looked @ NHC couldn't spot em...

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Man, I need to try one of these DPG Firecrackers! Everyone has been saying such good things, anyone know where I can score a sampler online? I looked @ NHC couldn't spot em...
I've got your address, I will put a few in the mail to you this weekend...

~brooks

BrandonJ

I <3 Eric.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I've got your address, I will put a few in the mail to you this weekend...

~brooks
Thanks brooks, be careful playing with firecrackers dude...
Although you have everything on the planet, I will figure something out eventually to blow your face off! :laugh:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
You can try the My Father Le Bijou Petit Robusto, La Riqueza Petit Robusto, Trini Reyes, Party Shorts, Hoyo de Monterrey Petit Robusto. To name a few

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Thanks brooks, be careful playing with firecrackers dude...
Although you have everything on the planet, I will figure something out eventually to blow your face off! :laugh:
Oh, I don't have EVERYTHING...still looking for a 1492....

:rolling:

~brooks

BigFoot

Jose
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Short Story
WOAM
Tat Petite Reserva

Those are going to be your best bets :)

~brooks
I agree withe tat reserva, Im so glad I got a box before they were gone, I really hope Pete makes this one and the Noella a once a year thing.

tenuki

Maduro Maniac
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I must be pokey, the WOAM takes me almost an hour and a half.... Not a short smoke.

Oliva special G Maduro ( I like the camaroon too)
CAO Criollo Pampas (the original 2003 release are sublime if you can find them, the rest are good)
AF H Short Story (the first cigar that made me say 'wow')
La Requiza #5 (just about as good as it gets IMO)