What's new

A Nice Sunday Morning

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I had a wonderful Sunday morning. It was the first time since Fall that I was able to go out onto the patio and smoke a morning cigar!

A nice cup of coffee, a Hoyo De Monterrey Dark Sumatra Noche, and the Sunday newspaper. Little things like this make life worth living :)

What a great way to start a day.

Alan

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I feel you tobby. The only times to smoke down here are either way early in the morning or late in the evening. Otherwise you end up sweating the entire time you are outside and unable to enjoy your cigar.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I feel you tobby. The only times to smoke down here are either way early in the morning or late in the evening. Otherwise you end up sweating the entire time you are outside and unable to enjoy your cigar.
Mancave. A must.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Yesterday I had a wonderful Sunday morning. It was the first time since Fall that I was able to go out onto the patio and smoke a morning cigar!

A nice cup of coffee, a Hoyo De Monterrey Dark Sumatra Noche, and the Sunday newspaper. Little things like this make life worth living :)

Alan
Yea it is getting nice in the North East as well.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hummm... I much rather be hot than cold. There is just something about the cold -- not good for cigars. Although I do remember being a poor grad student in the south who couldn't afford to run the air conditioner. There were days where I would just be sitting in a comfortable chair doing nothing more taxing than reading and the sweat would be just pouring off. Still, its better than the cold. I'm just glad spring is around the corner.

Hey Aleam I noticed you were in the Orlando area. I'm taking the family down there next week. Any good cigar places in the area that I should check out?

Alan

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I got my special little place in the house. I am just talking about if i want to smoke outside. I love smoking outside, as Alan says "it makes life worth living."

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
Hummm... I much rather be hot than cold. There is just something about the cold -- not good for cigars. Although I do remember being a poor grad student in the south who couldn't afford to run the air conditioner. There were days where I would just be sitting in a comfortable chair doing nothing more taxing than reading and the sweat would be just pouring off. Still, its better than the cold. I'm just glad spring is around the corner.

Hey Aleam I noticed you were in the Orlando area. I'm taking the family down there next week. Any good cigar places in the area that I should check out?

Alan
I had to read this twice before I realized it wasn't allanf........but alanf:rofl:

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0

Alan
i hear ya! love my sunday mornings!! ususally, i add the jaccuzi.... woke up in Yuma, AZ this sunday! 78 degrees at 8:00am. not bad!! smoked a fantastic mag 46 with my several cups of coffee!! very nice indeed!!!

jeff