What's new

A perfect waste of coffee....

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
So my wife made a half pot of coffee this morning while I was still in bed. She only took about half the pot. I wanted to make some press coffee for myself since I have the week off from school and I have the time/motivation to use my press. Well rather than pouring the still hot coffee from the drip machine down the drain I used it in my press. I poured that in with the grounds and then added hotter than I normally use water. I tend to let my water temp drop to around 200F when I make press but this time I took it off when it was at a full rolling boil. Let it sit a few minutes and it has so much coffee flavor it's incredible. I'd do it to make coffee but it's such a waste of beans!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I should open a cafe and offer double brewed press coffee. First drip brewed then the drip coffee is used to brew the press coffee! Charge triple price and I'd be good, eat that starbucks.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I should open a cafe and offer double brewed press coffee.
The Armed Forces has been serving double, triple and quadruple brew coffee for decades.

Go to your local military base and try the coffee in the Mess Hall....that's been brewing ALL DAY.....:nodlaugh: