What's new

A place for fishing!!!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
View attachment 119868

I caught this bass while catfishing with stink bait. I don't take many pics, I almost exclusively catch and release.

Yakcraz, those are some beautiful fish. What did that big bluecat weigh?
Nice bass!!! I practice catch & release most of the time, but every now & then I keep a few for the table.

We were running jugs when we caught that cat. I don’t think we ever weighed it. It’s been a few years since that pic. Roughly guessing maybe 25ish.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Those are some beautiful fish BGE. I take it the bass came from a pond and the albino cat from a river?
Thanks! You would think. They came out of the same private 11 acre lake in a neighborhood. Caught the Albino on a bass rig with 6lb test. The bass is 6lb 6oz. It was 3pm and 105 outside. Hit the worm as I was pulling it out of the water. Sometimes it better to be lucky than good. And yes, I am wearing a glove in the Bass picture. It was my 6th straight day of fishing and my thumbs were starting to bleed. I have caught flack over that before.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Thanks! You would think. They came out of the same private 11 acre lake in a neighborhood. Caught the Albino on a bass rig with 6lb test. The bass is 6lb 6oz. It was 3pm and 105 outside. Hit the worm as I was pulling it out of the water. Sometimes it better to be lucky than good. And yes, I am wearing a glove in the Bass picture. It was my 6th straight day of fishing and my thumbs were starting to bleed. I have caught flack over that before.
Thanks for taking that away from me!! Coolest catfish I've ever seen!

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
NICE! Sorta surprised it took this long to see some fish from yo vacation

Stupid Tapatalk
Tell me about it bro!!! It’s been raining on & off & a damn hurricane since we’ve been here. This is the first decent day of weather we had & it’s still rained some. We’re making the best of it though. Still beats the hell outa work!!!

Rating - 100%
37   0   0

21 hrs on the water this weekend for just this little guy. Smallest I've ever caught. Sleeves are down cause the little ones have about 30 razor blades on them

Stupid Tapatalk
At least you got to get out there & that’s still better than getting skunked!!!