What's new

A quick thanks!

ThankfulJoe

Rather Be Flying
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
For anyone who has ever sent a care package to a deployed soldier... no amount of Thank Yous can accurately express our gratitude for your support! Everyone has different opinions on our current status of operations in Afghanistan and Iraq. I would personally much rather be at home with my wife, friends, and the rest of my family (I count good scotch as a distant relative). Many of you are prior service with plenty of time away from your family under your belt as well. Countless birthdays have been missed, holidays spent away from home, etc.

Even something as simple as a hand written letter will go a long way toward increasing the morale of deployed men and women around the world. A small reminder that there are still Americans who support us, and pray for our safe return. From the bottom of my heart... thank you. I treasure each and every one of your friendships, and am truly thankful to be a part of a community as amazing as BOTL!

[YOUTUBE]goYeTNgPOO8[/YOUTUBE]

cmhicksusmc

Corporal/USMC
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Be safe brother and don't forget your experiences always cherish them and hold them close never forget that they will be talking of the officers and nco's of Afghanistan for years to come. Eventhough I've recently eas about a week ago I will never forget all the times.
I raise my glass to u and say thank you for all u do and as always GOOD HUNTING!!!
-Chad