What's new

A round of appluase for the "hornman"

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Trumpetchris,

Thanks again for the loan, on the "one off" tray. I know theres a 1/2 dozen if not more BOTL's that are enjoying the "knockoffs" that I sent out. It's on it's way back to you along with a few hitchhikers and another little sumthin.

DCN: 0307 1790 0001 1375 1069

All hail TC,:thumbsup::youarethe

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Thanks Chris there wer two of the knockoffs in use at the Herf this weekend. I love mine, and now that the brass is starting to tarnish a bit, it looks hella tough.

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
I use mine every night I work at the lounge, it sits by the register so when I'm checking someone out, I can set my cigar right next to me, I've gotten plenty of questions and compliments on it.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Glad I could help- the pictures of the one-off knock-offs look fantastic! If you need any more cigar gear to improve on, let me know!
You know Chris, since you have the "original" I never even thought about the fact you may want one of the V65 KO's. :pokemyeye:scratchhe

Please let me know, since you were a large part of the success of this project.

I will be making another run of these in the near future.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
When you make another round, I'd love one.

Got the ashtray, dvd, and smokes today, thanks man! Tell me about those sticks- looks like a local guy?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
When you make another round, I'd love one.

Got the ashtray, dvd, and smokes today, thanks man! Tell me about those sticks- looks like a local guy?

http://www.cardenascigars.com/english/index.php?lang=English

Yes, Cardena's is located in Downtown Sac. Wonderful family, always remember you when you go in the shop. Have a nice smoking room with a big screen and some big arm couch's. It's right on my way home from work. Hope you enjoy the smokes, and I'll get a tray to you on the next batch. :smokingbo:thumbsup:

rick12string

Caught in the Crossfire
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Used mine again this weekend. Was at my neighbor’s house smoking with a few friends. He has a large rectangular patio table on his deck and these chairs that once you sink into one you don’t want to keep getting up. He only has one cigar ashtray which he sat in the middle of the table. Enter my vorra65 portable ashtray. Sat that bad boy right at the edge of the table next to my drink. While these guys had to do crunches every time they wanted to rest their cigars or retrieve them from the ashtray, mine was within a comfortable arms reach. :thumbsup: