What's new

A sad day for Heaven Hill BIB fans...

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Just caught glimpse of this post earlier today and explains why I've been seeing people unload their stock or going nuts to stock up on as much as possible on the secondary market. Heaven Hill 6 year BIB is being discontinued. A bottle that someone posted for $11 in a local Kentucky shop, is now going for $60+ on the secondary markets. I believe this was only distributed within the state. I believe a few people here have a few bottles and have said nothing but good about it for such an inexpensive drinker. I can't remember who might've had some pictures of it though.

http://www.gobourbon.com/yep-heaven-hill-6-year-bottled-in-bond-discontinued/

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I get the impression the are positioning "Heaven Hill" as more a mainstream or premium brand and their bargain whiskey will be sold under the Old Fitzgerald brand.

BeerAdvocate

BeerHunter
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Best Bourbon for the money. Too bad they are just going to rename it and charge double.
I just had my brother bring me back 2 cases from Ky before they announced this!

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0

Down to 4 bottles. (Sold a few to Botl group. Gave a few away.) so far 3 cases In 2 years.
I have 8 more bottles coming. None will be sold or gifted this round lol.
I would do some filthy things just to be your friend. Not your internet friend, but a real-world, dude-bro type of friend.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0

Down to 4 bottles. (Sold a few to Botl group. Gave a few away.) so far 3 cases In 2 years.
I have 8 more bottles coming. None will be sold or gifted this round lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s a nice haul!! A lot of it I see already people buying by the cases and flipping them for 2,3,4,5x what they probably paid. A damn shame. But I see so many people with deep pockets jumping all over it.

And I’m digging that buffalo trace mug in the picture.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk