What's new

A short smoke

DevonS

Busted Mailbox
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sitting here, beer in hand, thinking "damn, I'd love a smoke right now". But I only have about 15 minutes before the rotisserie chicken is done on the bbq. What do you guys suggest when time is short? I love my cigars, but sometimes I just don't have an hour to invest. :-(

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I can chief a petite robo in about that time. But not recommended. Skips a lot of the enjoyment of the stick.

Rating - 100%
112   0   0
Sure, you might end up tossing half, but my commuting cigars are as followed

Tat PCR
Tat Angeles
Man O War PA (natty and maduro)
And if I'm feeling Extra Baller a MUWAT Baitfish

I typically have 20-30 min though. I never get to the end of the cigar, but it's either that or not smoking at all. What good is money if you cannot enjoy the finer things in life

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Grab yourself a couple boxes of aged CC mini's and call it a day. Been smoking through a box of cohiba mini's with a year of rest in the humi and they are fantastic. These are the perfect 15min fix full of flavor for me.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Grab yourself a couple boxes of aged CC mini's and call it a day. Been smoking through a box of cohiba mini's with a year of rest in the humi and they are fantastic. These are the perfect 15min fix full of flavor for me.
Totally agree, I see a lot of guys turn up their noses to these because they are too cigarette like, but that's merely in size. I have had some of these that offered as much flavor as their big brothers, but only took about 15 mins to finish.

DevonS

Busted Mailbox
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This sounds like the perfect solution. Did you pick these up somewhere in Canada? Now I'm on the hunt! :)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Great suggestions. I will add the Reinado Habanitos to the list. 92 rated petite coronas...getting noticed. Thanks.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, but at almost $5 a stick, a true premium at that size, and really not a 15-minute smoke. I've had two and I smoked 'em til my fingers singed.