What's new

A sight to break your hearts..

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interesting video from Cigar Aficionado on tobacco beetles.

[video=youtube;XWWt9DmVco8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWWt9DmVco8[/video]

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
41   0   0
The link to the article worked fine for me about 5 minutes ago. And to comment on it i have only ever seen one beetle in a stick, and thankfully it hadnt spread further then that one stick.

Either thqt or it was changed cause when i saw the link it was too an article, not a video.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your link is busted or this is spam
Yeah I changed the original link because it was to a site selling cigars. Last time I had that the post got deleted. So I found a video on a neutral site (youtube) instead just to be safe. :) Sorry about that bros..

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Yeah I changed the original link because it was to a site selling cigars. Last time I had that the post got deleted. So I found a video on a neutral site (youtube) instead just to be safe. :) Sorry about that bros..
Ah, makes sense. Either way an article that should not be taken too lightly, but also should not cause rampant fear in the masses. Just a friendly reminder that they do exist. Thanks :)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah, makes sense. Either way an article that should not be taken too lightly, but also should not cause rampant fear in the masses. Just a friendly reminder that they do exist. Thanks :)
Agreed. :D The first article I posted had something interesting though; it showed the New Serrico tobacco beetle trap by Fuji Flavor Company. Essentially a sticky surface with two tablets to attract the bugs.