What's new

A Thank You

3/5King

Shwing!
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I just wanted to thank some blokes for introducing me to great cigars!

ENV- thank you Eddy for introducing me to Tamboril, it's a great cheapie smoke that is in my regular rotation. Also Torano Silver!

The Problem Causer- thanks Jim for hooking it up with the Franklin package, introduced to a great blender. Yum.

Kloned- Clint! You SOB, thanks for giving me the CC bug..... They lived up to the hype and I'll be finding a way to enjoy some more in the near future.

Srduggins- Man did that 08' Tat Reserva was amazing! Thank you for showing me the world of aged smokes...maybe some of mine will get there one day! Lol

The little cigarette store with the tiny humidor that I bought my first AF Rothschild at and fell in love with.

There are a lot more of you that have introduced me to some killer smokes that I am forgetting (who sent me what lol) I have a horrible memory, and that is why I am going to start thanking you all more often, because I forget everything way too easily!

I love making a connection with people through shared interests and I love making a connection to new things through what other people are into... It gives it more of a meaning to me rather than if I just found it myself..

Thank you for that everyone!

"Burn the leaf, enjoy the smoke and share the experiences"

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Happy to have played a very small part in your steep fall down this crazy ass hill we call cigars! I'd say something sappy, but don't want to ruin my reputation. I'll leave the sap to ENV!

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Anytime bro! Glad we all helped you out. Im considering that inquiry you asked me about for the next cheapie pass.