What's new

A whole year!

Thebutcher

testing testing.....is this thing on?
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A year ago today I had smoked 2 cigars one was so wet I couldn't even smoke it (what's RH?)!!!
I found this site and signed up to find out WTF I did wrong, anyway after reading and reading .... and asking a few questions (and an awesome newbie bomb thanks again @Tyler86) the cigar journey finally got off the ground.
everyone here is serious about helping new folks with problems and providing solid solutions to those problems.
and then just a couple weeks ago I just HINTED at the possibility that I may dip my toe into the CC world and a long time experienced member PM'd me and offered to help.
he set me up with an amazing amount of information and told me to PM for any questions I had.
i have been able pass on what you have taught me to my son's and friends.I now see cigars as a right of passage and part of the art of manliness ! (no offense lady's)
Thank You everyone here at BOTL.

Rating - 92.9%
20   1   0
This really is a great group, and always willing to share the knowledge. I've been able to make a few recommendations to my brother who has been into cigars for quite a while longer than I have and increased his enjoyment of the hobby. Smoke on friend!