What's new

AB Black Market Vandal

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been interested in trying this cigar since I'm an Alec Bradely fan and really enjoy full bodied spicey smokes like 601s La bomba. Unfortunately it seems like only a couple sites carry these and they want about 8 bucks a stick and the sites that have them are CI, PaC and cigar.com all of which are not really my favorite to order from. Doesnt seem like any B&Ms have them either. Anyone found these any where for a decent price to try? Dont really want to by a box incase I dont like them.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks maybe Ill grab a fiver from them next time they send a good promo out, I just have found more of the dried out sticks Ive gotten have came from CI, but It was during the merger with PaC so they may have been why idk. Lately I've been ordering from Thompson since i like their promos and points, just reached platinum status lol. I do have some black markets and like them but my favorite AB is the MAXX Black. I figured maybe the vandal with add the spice that I like.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where did you find them at thompsons? All i can find it the original black markets

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check the auction sites, I found toros 10/$40 They're pretty decent with 6+ months of of rest but I also prefer the Black Market
Thanks for the tip on auction sites! I just picked up a 5 pack on cbid for 19.95 shipped! First time using cbid, I can see why guys call it the devils site lol. You definitely need to use constraint and patience, you're obviously not walking away with anything too cheap or else they wouldnt be in business but you can score something for the price you may get it for as a promo price on another site without waiting for a promo. Now lets hope I like them lol.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yea, with all the time you put into the auctions you earn the discounts and shipping can be expensive if you only win one or two items. Popular brands and vitolas usually aren't any cheaper then BTL site sponsors with their discounts .