What's new

Abe is Da' Man!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I know that I wasn't the only person on our forum to purchase a box or two of the Tatuaje Anarchy from Abe at the Smoke Inn back in December. And yes, I was one of the one's to grab my two boxes from his "Midnight Madness" sale.

If you haven't dealt with Abe and the Smoke Inn you really need to give him future consideration. I knew that Abe was having the Tatuaje Anarchy Release Event prior to mailing out ordered boxes so I asked him if my two boxes could be autographed (one with his, Pete's and Pepin's signatures) and the other box to be signed by the members of The Odd Morals. Abe's response back to me was he'd git it done!

Both of my boxes arrived signed, Abe also included an Anarchy Hat, Smoke Inn Hat, a nice Cigar Savor Torch Lighter, a Tatuaje Cigar Box Opener and a cd of The Odd Morals doing their version of "Sympathy of the Devil" (which Abe had made for them) and lastly, a 10% discount on my next on-line order.

Thanks Abe, you are truely a good friend and BOTL'er! :thumbsup:

Attachments

Last edited:

jjon90

CRA Member
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Great SWAG and customer service! Great smokes also, enjoy em Larry!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I'll second using Abe and SmokeInn. I bought my first box of Tatuaje Noellas form him. I recognized the picture on his website from his avatar at Cigar Family. He told me he had no idea who I was, but that it really did not matter, he would give me alittle something extra along with my box. A week later, I got my box, a fiver of good stuff, a torch lighter, and a hat. Holy crap, I called hi back right then and said thank you. I use the light to this day.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Abe is an awesome guy I got a box at midnight madness & got 10% my next purchase.well I liked the cigars so much that I bought 2 more boxes and totally forgot my 10% off & after receiving my boxes in great shape by the way I sent Abe an email & he got back to me with in the hour a said no problem about me forgetting and asked if I wanted money back & I asked if I could get some sticks of his choice & he said very kindly no problem he'll make me one up and is on the way!! Can't wait it'll be here tomorrow & I'll post how this great gentleman cares about his customers the way he does!!! I will definitely by from the smoke inn again that's for sure!