What's new

Accidental smoking spot

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
So the other night I was out smoking on the deck type thing on the side of the house and the smoke apparently had been wafting into the upstairs window because my hypersenstive step mother came down to find out the source of the smoke. So yesterday I was thinking of where could I smoke other than the front porch that I can sit and enjoy myself.

That is when I noticed that somebody had moved this chair in front of our garage, right next to an old tree stump we have sitting there for no reason at all:

Ahh I thought, perfect place away from the house that I can smoke in. Then I noticed the middle of the tree stump is a bit hollowed out, and realized that it was an even better smoking spot than I had thought!

So let me introduce to you, natures ash tray:

A perfect place to ash into with plenty of space around for my beverage and radio!

1f1fan

Toast!
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
allanf said:
Ya, but what's with that chair? Woodpeckers or birdpoop?
Looks like buckshot! LOL

Nice place to smoke man....natural ashtray and all.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
allanf said:
Ya, but what's with that chair? Woodpeckers or birdpoop?
Actually the chair has been repainted a few times it looks like. I don't know where we got it, might have came with the house. There is black paint with yellow and/or white paint under it.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
allanf said:
Well I think its an Adirondack chair, no?
Yeah and the stump is holding it up at the moment because one of the legs is missing. I guess thats why it is there in the first place. Seems stable enough.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
caudio51 said:
Josh, ever make it down to central NJ??
Not really, I have done without a car for the longest time. I just finished school however and plan on getting a car soon to help me get a job... or a job to help me get a car (whichever comes first.) Then perhaps we should meet up :)