What's new

Adopt-a-Battalion in Afghanistan....

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I wouldn't worry @Opie, at some point in the process, the PO hands the package of to military mail clerks, my last update was december 5th(transfered to APO) which i would guess is the exchange point. They cant really call it delivered, as it still has a long ways to travel. Military mail clerks, nnot being postal employees aren't going to have access to the software to post further updates. Im almost positive the snacks and cigars we all sent have been enjoyed to the fullest by this point!

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk
I sure hope the box is empty by now! In the past, I've gotten the transferred to APO update. This time I have not gotten an update since it left Chicago. That's what has me a little concerned. Hopefully, it just missed the scanner or something dumb.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I sure hope the box is empty by now! In the past, I've gotten the transferred to APO update. This time I have not gotten an update since it left Chicago. That's what has me a little concerned. Hopefully, it just missed the scanner or something dumb.
Mine is in the same boat....no update since 12/16 in Chicago. I was wondering if the government shutdown has anything to do with it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just sent a note to my son.
I can tell you the Army Family Resources group advised a 4 to 5 week window for anything shipped in December. Don’t know what effect the shut-down had on this. I’ll keep you posted.