What's new

Adventures in Job Hunting

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Today we begin a new on our quest to bag the very ellusive job! The day started like any other, I awoke at the crack of 6 to take the trainee to school, then came back home to prepare myself for the hunt...After showering, shaving, and dressing, I walked the killer attack dog (all 2 pounds of her) and headed to the barn to mount my trusty steed (er...Oldsmobile)...Today I have been told that there is a pair of jobs hiding out in Fort Bend County in the realm of Precinct 4, so off I went. Whilst traveling the roadway named 59South, I came upon a sign that stated I was crossing the path of a new interstate, I69 (I shit you not, I will bring my camera next time), and once I had crossed the territory that had been claimed by the I69 dynasty, I came upon the next realm, the exit for Crabb Rd!! :) :)

After battling it out with the giant beheamoths with which I am forced to share the road, I enter the realm of Precinct 4 in Fort Bend County, and begin my search for the castle of Constable Nells...

Upon entering the Courtyard of Constable Nells, I notice, all lined up in the parking lot, 1, 2, 10 roach coaches....So I'm thinking to myself, it's not lunch time, and I definately don't see any construction sites, so WTF? Apparently it was the day for the Roach Coaches to succumb to the authoritah of Constable Nells and renew their health licenses, regardless it was a funny damned site...

So, okay, this thread didn't really turn out as funny as I was planning, but hey, you're still reading it, so it can't be that bad!

Andrew

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Does 69 go both ways?

How long after you got on 69 did you see crabbs?

Just curious?

Ironman

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Hey I-69 runs past where I grew up in Michigan...although it runs East-West there, kinda weird for an odd number.

Also, on I-75 north of Detroit exit #69 is for Big Beaver Road...I sh*t you not, it's hilarious too because the exits are numbered based on mileage.:smt044

Texas Cop

Cavalry Scout
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just dropping off applications and meeting the Sgt...First impression kind of thing...He seemed to like me, so I'm pretty sure I will get a call to come in for an official interview..

Andrew

Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Well good luck and hope you get the call back. I hope you didn't make any stops on either I69 or Crabbs road. Wouldn't need for you to bring anything back that you didn't leave with. :smt043

ehdg