What's new

Advice Needed - What's Next For Me on BOTL?

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
Not sure if this is the correct forum for this post. I apologize in advance if I have done this incorrectly.

First, thank you BOTL! I have learned so much in the last couple months and found nothing but helpful people here. Truly like a (virtual) family. Awesome!

I recently completed my newbie trade. Got my first rating and some excellent sticks from @Cricken. That trading with a more seasoned brother thing was awesome - got exposed to a bunch of brands it may have taken me years to find. I'd like to learn more. I was so stoked with the experience, that I just sent out two bombs to friends who aren't yet on this board. Just wanted to share the joy.

But now, I am kind of confused. I'd really enjoy doing some more simple trades but I'm not sure how to. Are there any Brothers who want to help a newbie out here?

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
@ginoc, I would say next steps are to get active on the forums, reading and posting in various threads that pique your interest, let us get to know you more. Maybe write a review or two and post it in the review section. Then check out the PIF and MAW threads, there are plenty to choose from.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Maybe check out the blond trade section Ihttp://www.botl.org/threads/non-newbie-blind-trade-thread.60423/

f not, start trading with folks or the MAW thread is another great way. But as Derek said, do reviews, get involved, start herfs or attend them. You will find this place is more like a family.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Here's a tip: drop a few bombs on those brothers you really hit it off with. ;) Nothing warms your heart more than seeing a buddy blown to kingdom come. (y) Need an addy? Shoot me a conversation! And if you don't have any particular victim in mind, ask someone. BOTL is a target-rich brotherhood! :sneaky:
^^^^And if you need this rasshat's addy shoot me a message so I can throw him under the BOTL bus.