What's new

Aeromatics

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I haven't smoked many and am looking for a brother or two that are really into Aero's that can give me some recomendations. Thanks everyone.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
All of you are going to kill my bank account lol.

I LOVE the Nording Hunter Series: Labrador. It's a mild smoke with little hints of hazelnut. The aroma opening up that tin is hazelnut and chocolate on the nose. It's sooooo good.

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I find that I actually like Aros because they are NOT like cigars. If I want a full bodied smoke, I reach for a (usually Tatuaje) cigar. For pipes, I like Aros that feature maple, chocolate, coffee and vanilla. I keep the nature of the pipes and cigars I smoke different by design.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
My best suggestion would be to check out 4noggins.com or pipesandcigars.com and get yourself a sampler of some aro baccy to try. I'd recommend maybe 2oz per sample of whatever blends you choose. Or some of the tins you could score a deal on a few with some extra goodies.

In the end, it's all what you prefer and like. And I'm sure some of the brothers will suggest other sites also. I'm just referring to ones I've ordered from before.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
these pipe threads and the types of tobaccos y'all talk about, make me want to get into smoking a pipe.
Yeah... I ventured over for a quick read, 7 pipes and 30 Tons of tobacco later - and I still want more.

Smoking pipe isn't the same as cigars, but I have to admit I have really come to like it. So much so my cigars are aging very nicely thank you lol.

Sign up for the newbie pipe trade if you're interested. I'm pretty much brand new to piping also. I started when I joined up here.
I agree with Chris - sign up for the newbie pipe trade. Great way to get started with very little investment. That and you get to know the fellow brother/piper to boot :).

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'm not really into aro's (still new to piping as well). With that said, I really enjoyed the Lane 1Q. A lot. I may order 8oz on my next P&C order! I recommend giving it a try. Super cheap as well :)

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I'm not really into aro's (still new to piping as well). With that said, I really enjoyed the Lane 1Q. A lot. I may order 8oz on my next P&C order! I recommend giving it a try. Super cheap as well :)
That's what it's all about...sampling and see what you like and don't like. I still can't put a finger on what I like and don't like yet. But seems like I keep going after the aro's. I've been expanding into smoking other baccy's. Just taking some time to get smoking because I had a box appear at my house for my make shift cellar in record time. ::cough:: @cgraunke

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Ha! Yea I can understand that! My favorite thus far is Peter Stokkebye Luxuy Navy Flake and Dunhill Night Cap. That will be my next bulk order along with 8oz of 1Q.

Should be good for a while after that! Now to get that Sav One pipe.....