What's new

Aeropress @ 1400+ Cups

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
This morning I open another pkg of filters for my Aeropress making this the 4th pkg @ 350 filters. I use this method daily and rarely anything else, it is by far the brewing method I've found. My French Press sits lonely gathering dust (unless my wife uses it), my drip makers hit the landfill long ago and the perculator gets used about as much as the FP.

Water useage is the most important factor, Water temp is also important. I use 5-6oz of water, I get it boiling scoop out the water and count to 10, pour it in, stir for 10-15 seconds, press down slowly (about 10-15 seconds) and bam a perfect cup of coffee everytime. I will sometimes remove the cap and filter add more water and with the Aeropress upside down stir and do a second press to get an extra jolt from the coffee. Never bitter and always tasty I love my Aeropress!

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Wow. I keep using the damn coffee machine at work so I have to admit I am still on the pack of filters that came with my aeropress. My sister got it for me with an extra pack. I guess if I made coffee every day before work I might use it up faster.

But it does make a good cup of coffee. Somewhere inbetween a french press and espresso flavor wise. Very smooth, but strong.

I think I have to order some black dog and start pressin again.