What's new

AF Short Story Maduro VS AF Best Seller Maduro

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Ok. So I am quite confused. My big gripe with Fuentes is the ambiguity of their damn packaging. I have no clue to discern which is which. What is the difference between AF Hemingway Short Story Maduro VS Hemingway Best Seller Maduro????

I think I have been smoking the Best Seller all along thinking it was the Short Story. What a dumbass I am!!! Grrrr They look exactly the same and so does the band.

John

Coincrazed

"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum."
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Id think so, my 5 min google search didnt mention much
Mmmmkay. So SS Maduro is 4x49, BS Maduro is 4 1/2x55....... I'm guessing the blend is the same.....

So all this time I am posting in Today's Smoke telling everybody I'm smoking an SS Maduro when in fact its the BS. Nice. I feel like an idiot.

Come on Fuente. Label your damn stuff better.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Mmmmkay. So SS Maduro is 4x49, BS Maduro is 4 1/2x55....... I'm guessing the blend is the same.....

So all this time I am posting in Today's Smoke telling everybody I'm smoking an SS Maduro when in fact its the BS. Nice. I feel like an idiot.

I used to have a similar issue between the two but over time, you'll be able to distinguish between them without a ruler or comparing them side-by-side.

As it stands, the Best Seller Maduro is my favorite vitola in the Hemingway line.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0

Don't forget to consider the "Work of art Maduro".... ;)

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Have a bunch of various Fuentes I picked up as singles over the last year. Various types, sizes, etc. Bombed a couple of them to @Glassman, who politely inquired what they were. Had no idea:banghead:. I remember what I bought, but telling them apart is a pain. The Hemingways are easy, but after that, it seems like small variables in band colors and getting out a ruler. The Fuente guys can tell... Probably easily, but I'm not one. So anyway, you're not alone.:cool:

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
I love me some work of art maduros!

But yeah the way to tell is the sizing - and until you're used to them - a ruler it is!

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
So is it the same blend??
My understanding is that all the Hemingway lines are the same blend, except for the wrapper. (Maddie vs. Cameroon) The rest is just vitolas
I LOVE their cigars. The non Hemingway lines do get very confusing though. Only bad Fuente I've ever had is the exquisitos line. Wretched smoke, IMO. Every single one I've tried to smoke tarred up on me BAD.