What's new

AF Unnamed Reserve 2013

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Does anyone know if the AF "Unnamed Reserved" has been released this year? Last years was great and I didn't know if they have shipped anywhere yet.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I have seen some for sale just don't remember where I saw it. I do know that the price has almost doubled from last years. Not sure why though.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Seem to remember reading something here about them being a different blend and a more expensive price this year from someone who got them a few weeks ago.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
a few websites had them last week, all of which sold out within a few hours. hope there is more coming.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I think our Java/Fuente Junkie mod might have info on that. I do believe they will be releasing another this year though
snitch. o)

this is as far as I have scoped a small small and irregular release. no telling where they are landing. they ARE landing, though, or will be soon. weather they will be put out immediately (or at all) is another matter, and up the the shops' discretion.

i recommend NOT going a box deep without trying them. Cmac is right, the blend is different, and you are looking at opus level price tags. and I am honestly not in love with them right now. i have burned one of both sizes, and need to revisit, but so far that haven't really lit me up. someone is going to love them. hell, they might age into something divine. but I would rather a pair of anejo. or three magR. once again, just me, and I would love feedback from a more experienced or eloquent palate.

oh, and if you find some unnamed '12, BUY THEM. or call me.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I think our Java/Fuente Junkie mod might have info on that. I do believe they will be releasing another this year though
snitch. o)

this is as far as I have scoped a small small and irregular release. no telling where they are landing. they ARE landing, though, or will be soon. weather they will be put out immediately (or at all) is another matter, and up the the shops' discretion.

i recommend NOT going a box deep without trying them. Cmac is right, the blend is different, and you are looking at opus level price tags. and I am honestly not in love with them right now. i have burned one of both sizes, and need to revisit, but so far that haven't really lit me up. someone is going to live them. hell, they might age into something divine. but I would rather a pair of anejo. or three magR. once again, just me, and I would love feedback from a more experienced or eloquent palate.

oh, and if you find some unnamed '12, BUY THEM. or call me.
I will be on the look out. If I do find more than a box of the '12, I may have to take out another student loan...

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
There's a set of 2012, and 2013 on ebay right now. Not too overpriced either at least to start. The 2013 are out, and mostly gone. I was looking last week, and they're nowhere to be found. My B&M got one box, and they're a decent sized dealer.

~~fred

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Does anyone know if the AF "Unnamed Reserved" has been released this year? Last years was great and I didn't know if they have shipped anywhere yet.
My local b&m just got a box in this week I picked up a few yesterday. Not sure what they were priced at last year but I paid $17 a stick for them.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
These are starting to show up at more retailers now and you'll be lucky to see any shop get more than a box or two, last year they were $9, this year they are $17. No disclosed blend info as far as I know. I bet we start to see all the ISO's for these any minute now, AKA "Van Winkled".

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I really hope this isn't just a case of "Oh, we have less of them this year... so let's charge more to bring in the same profit as last year."

Rating - 95.5%
24   1   0
I smoked a 2013 unnamed reserve robo yesterday. I thought it was very tasty. Only one thing would've made it better... You got it, cheaper price. It's Christmas why not treat yourself. Also, bought a sealed bundle of opus pussy cats! Nice for da winter.