What's new

Aganorsa Leaf Boxpressed by Casa Fernandez

podman28

Podman Cigar Company
Rating - 98.6%
258   2   0
So I just had an interesting meeting with Paul Palmer of Tabacalera Tropical. He came to show us a new cigar that will only be available at a select few retailers. I was lucky enough to smoke a sample as we chatted. The cigar is going to come in 3 sizes which are Robusto, Torpedo and Toro. It is a really great looking cigar with a boxpress similar to Padron and a beautiful Corojo wrapper similar in color to an Epernay. I found the cigar to be medium-full in body with a load of flavor. There was a hint of sweetness and creamy leather. The construction was solid and it held its burn very well. At one point I had to leave it for about 5 minutes and come back to it and the cigar was still lit and smoking. I was very impressed with the cigar. They are going to be available in boxes of 15 with an average price of $7.25 a stick. I was told these will be out in September and I for one will enjoy these beauties again.:cbig:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am really excited about these cigars. The first box press from CF was the Viaje Reserva. Which was outstanding by the way.

Now the Aganorsa Box Press....gonna be good.