What's new

Alec Bradley It's a Girl

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently I purchased a box of Alec Bradley It's a Girl cigars to celebrate the arrival of my daughter. I find that they taste very good for the price but am wondering if they are mixed filler. I am too cheap to sacrifice one to the investigatory knife, so I thought one of you might know. It burned perfectly even, but the ash would drop after about an inch, and I found myself spitting out fragments more than I usually do. Also, the price makes me wonder. Do any of you know if it is long or mixed filler? Either way, I like them. I am just curious.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't know but spitting out bits is a definite sign of mixed filler. Alex Bradley does make some "Cuban Sandwich" cigars.
I just had a Tatuaje Series P. It was very nice and very inexpensive. I did't know it was mixed filler and I had the same issue of spitting bits. I now have to decide if I want to buy more. It was nice but the mixed filler bothers my snobiness.

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
First, congrats on the new addition to your family! As far as the cigars go, I couldn't find much information on them. I've seen plenty of cheaper cigars that are long filler though so the price doesn't present a red flag that they are medium or mixed filler. But spitting out bits of tobacco often can be a sign that its short filler. But if you like them, it doesn't really matter anyway. I'd advise you to not ask questions that you might not really want to know. Is that cheap hooker that's blowing you with the large hands and hint of an Adams apple actually a guy? Perhaps...but you most likely don't want to reach down to find out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a "mixed filler" cigar, in that it contains both Honduran and Nicaraguan tobaccos. I can't say for certain, but believe it is a "long filler" leaf, rather than a short filler. A buddy of mine passed out the boy cigars when his son was born. Enjoyed it, but I am a fan of some of the AB sticks.

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
First, congrats on the new addition to your family! As far as the cigars go, I couldn't find much information on them. I've seen plenty of cheaper cigars that are long filler though so the price doesn't present a red flag that they are medium or mixed filler. But spitting out bits of tobacco often can be a sign that its short filler. But if you like them, it doesn't really matter anyway. I'd advise you to not ask questions that you might not really want to know. Is that cheap hooker that's blowing you with the large hands and hint of an Adams apple actually a guy? Perhaps...but you most likely don't want to reach down to find out.
Reply of the week, my friend. Lol

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curiosity got the better of me and so I cut one open. Mixed filler it is. In the attached photo you can see the results. I cut off the top and unrolled the cigar. Nice wrapper and double binder on the left. Three long filler leaves towards the top of the photo. The rest is all short filler.

Nevertheless, I would recommend them to anybody who doesn't mind a "Cuban sandwich". I like the taste better than a lot of long fillers in the same price point.View media item 48722