What's new

alec bradley trilogy corojo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thought id grab this for the morning smoke just to try something different again ,i like the thick chewy wrapper ,not a bad smoke ,thought it tasted kinda chocolaty,little spicy. but i get alot of different tastes because i smoke so many different ones,till i get my taste buds to settle down.also found a local cigar shop about 25 miles away website www.cigarleaf.com gonna check em out tomorrow gotta pay a speeding ticket in town.sucks.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've got some of the original Trilogy corojo in the triangle shape. I like the way it fits in my hand and it is a decent smoke. I have been trying to get some of the maduros in the triangle shape from Cbid but haven't yet.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I've got some of the original Trilogy corojo in the triangle shape. I like the way it fits in my hand and it is a decent smoke. I have been trying to get some of the maduros in the triangle shape from Cbid but haven't yet.
I have been biding on those on Cbid as well, but I always for get to keep checking on them so I lose them all the time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what about a indian tabac super fuerte natural yanked it out earlier for my morning smoke ,coffees boiling.my wife just got onto me for looking at the girl in the bikini in the galleryon this site:boxing: ,didnt know she was behind me ,now i had to defend this website but im still here,shes cranky this morning. :boxing: