What's new

Alright guys...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright brothers, I just bought a Palio cutter and Dupont X-Tend lighter from the good people at cigarmony.com.

I'm doing my part to support the sponsors of this great meeting place.

I'm not necessarily happy about spending all that $$ on a lighter, I hope it is as nice as all of you say it is, but after looking around cigarmony.com really has some great prices. The X-Tend was like 20 beans cheaper than the next lowest price which helps make me feel better about the purchase.

As I've mentioned in other posts my first and only cutter that I own is a $1.50 job from the PX so I'm sure the Palio is head, shoulders, but-tocks, thights, and feet above my current cutter. I wanted to wait for the wood Palio but, I guess I'll get it later.

Later,
Larry

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I love my Palio, worth every cent. I don't yet feel that the Prometheus was worth what I spent, I've had $3 torch lighters perform just as well... but none of them came near to meeting the quality and looks of the Prometheus (cannot speak for the Xtend).

Kingston

Surly
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Alright brothers, I just bought a Palio cutter and Dupont X-Tend lighter from the good people at cigarmony.com.

I'm doing my part to support the sponsors of this great meeting place.

I'm not necessarily happy about spending all that $$ on a lighter, I hope it is as nice as all of you say it is, but after looking around cigarmony.com really has some great prices. The X-Tend was like 20 beans cheaper than the next lowest price which helps make me feel better about the purchase.

As I've mentioned in other posts my first and only cutter that I own is a $1.50 job from the PX so I'm sure the Palio is head, shoulders, but-tocks, thights, and feet above my current cutter. I wanted to wait for the wood Palio but, I guess I'll get it later.

Later,
Larry
With something like an Xtend or other high end lighters, I would have gone into a B&M and played with one before I dropped that kind of cash on something.
If you're just starting out, you don't need a fancy lighter, but there's nothing wrong with getting one.:grin:
Mark has good prices and famously good service so you have little to worry about.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, Kingston is right I should have messed around with one before I took the plunge (what was the saying about a fool and his money?)

I don't know, everyone else seems sold on those two products so I figured it was safe.

I haven't spent a whole lot of money in the past year on myself (approx $1k total) as I've been playing in the sandbox. It was hard to resist.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Thanks for the order Larry! It will go out asap, you should have it on Friday.

You can't go wrong with the X-tend OR the Palio, the only thing that I probably would suggest is getting the full size X-tend over the "Mini".

~Mark

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Man I'll tell ya...I just finally bought my first Palio cutter, and I acutally gave away one of my Xikar cutters this past week....I have a new best friend in the Palio. I'm in love with the smooth, easy cut! You can't go wrong!

p.s. Mark is tops on cheap prices!

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I think one can save a good amount of money on cheap lighters if they go right for the X-tend.

Mark has great prices and great customer service.

Randy, I don't even use mine anymore.