What's new

Alternative storage

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Saw that a few people on another bb were using these Mylar bags instead of jars. Since I'm about out of room for jars thought I would give it a try. I already have an old heat sealer so about to seal these up. The medium bags hold 8-12 oz and the large bag holds over a pound.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Saw that a few people on another bb were using these Mylar bags instead of jars. Since I'm about out of room for jars thought I would give it a try. I already have an old heat sealer so about to seal these up. The medium bags hold 8-12 oz and the large bag holds over a pound.

But then I can't stare inside and drool......

Stupid Tapatalk

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Tupperware and Tupperware knock off are your friend until you reach the coolidor stage. Easy to use and easy to slip back in the wives inventory when you move up

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was looking into the mylar "stand up" bags a while ago. I think they would be perfect for breaking up bulk purchases into say 2 ounce packages. They also come with a zipper seal so after you tear off the heat seal, you can zip it after each use. I'm a simple man, but that just seems dope to me.

Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Being a total noob, I love this idea as I try to learn what I like and don’t! Buy some, vac seal half and try the rest?

Do I need to worry about ambient RH when I seal?