What's new

Amazing Te "Kill" Ya

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I've been enjoying an amazing tequilla this evening called Corazon Blanco. It's 100% Agave Azul and is some of the smoothest tequilla I have ever had. My wife and I went to a friends get together tonight and fortunately she drove us home. I must have had 6 or 7 shots with no impending doom. I've also been enjoying a tequilla blend called "Tarantula" which is blue agave with citrus liquoer added. It looks like Tidy Bowl but tastes incredible. At 70 proof the Tarantula taste more like a cocktail than liquor. We also cracked open a bottle of la Hacienda tequilla which is another 100% agave azul but at half the price of the Corazon. All in all an excellent tequilla. Very smooth with some interesting yet subtle aftertaste. I would highly recommend any of the three. The pure agave I would suggest that it is chilled but served neat, as salt and lime would only pollute the experience. The Tarantula is best sipped on the rocks, but salt would not ruin the flavor.

PS. Don't drink this much and post without spellcheck.

Later,
:awholelot

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I usually drink Tres Generaciones, or Pueblo Viejo if available. They are smooth, and have a nice agave taste. But I must say that Patron is over rated, and so is Cazadores, those tasted close to jose cuervo, which is nasty.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We drink Cuervo 1800, Corazon, and Patron down here in the southwest. All good, all smooth, all get the job done. Like anything else, the cheaper the tequila, the harder the hangover.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Man, this past week in El Paso I had a shot of Herradura Seleccíon Suprema Edicion Limitada - $300 per bottle...very nice and full bodied, smooth!

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Man, this past week in El Paso I had a shot of Herradura Seleccíon Suprema Edicion Limitada - $300 per bottle...very nice and full bodied, smooth!
Sounds really good. I'll have to try some myself. Have you tried the Milagro Romance? It has the anejo and reposada in the same bottle, both very good.

MithShrike

Yerba mate for life.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My roommate drinks Corazon in white and gold versions. I can't touch the stuff. It's nice, he can't touch my whiskey and I can't touch tequila. No worries about someone else drinking your alcohol.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Sounds really good. I'll have to try some myself. Have you tried the Milagro Romance? It has the anejo and reposada in the same bottle, both very good.
I haven't tried that, but it sort of defeats the purpose...I prefer anejo, the reposado doesnt usually do it for me...not smooth enough. I'll try it though if I ever see any of it.

dre

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife and I really enjoy a tequilla called Milagro...It is a great sipping tequilla, but not so good in mixed or frozen drinks..

drew
This man knows what he is talking about!!!!
Milagro tequila is THE finest tequila i have put in my mouth. the anejo reserva is outstanding with crisp white fruit and a wonderful long toasty finnish. absolutly amazing quality. not cheap but if your looking for a quality sipper you wont be disapointed.

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Cabo Wabo Reposado is very smooth, we always keep some in the house, best of the lot imo. I also keep Milagro and Hacienda. My wife, believe it or not, LOVES tequila.

ATCDub

Lowly Civil Servant
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Cabo Wabo Reposado is very smooth, we always keep some in the house, best of the lot imo. I also keep Milagro and Hacienda. My wife, believe it or not, LOVES tequila.
I was pleasantly surprised by the Hacienda reposado. Very economical for a 100% agave, smooth flavor and a nice finish. Recently bought a fifth for under $25, as opposed to the $275 for the Romance.