What's new

Amazing ...

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
Received the weekly sales circular from Bed, Bath and Beyond today. Not sure if you folks elsewhere have these stores, but they sell good quality housewares.

In the "Gifts for Him" section is a humidor (50-75 count) for $49. Not a great bargain ... but the amazing part is actually seeing cigar smoking accessories actually advertised in this heavily anti-tobacco state. I guess they don't mind if you purchase and store your cigars here (so they can collect the tax revenue) ... just don't smoke them within the state. :nono:

Of course this would also be excellent storage for medical cannabis (which always seems to have tons of supporters) ... :smokingbo :skew: :smokingme

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
I saw that last week as well, and was suprised to see a humidor in a catalog like BB&B's. I'd like to see what kind of quality they are, I'm sure the wife will drag me in with her sometime before Xmas....

derek

An OG with low post count
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I read the flyer and actaully go in the store. I have seen the humidor and its nothing that great. Felt kind of cheap. It did catch me off guard when I saw it tho. Just seemed out of place there.