What's new

"America is Cooler than you Canada"

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Lol thanks aloha.

You guys ride my ass about being Canadian I don't get to gloat to much but your cigars are cheaper lol.
I know, I know... I guess this thread deserves some gloating. lol

You guys at least found one sport you're good at... If the USA only had hockey to play, i think we would do okay too. :tonguerol

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Lol thanks aloha.

You guys ride my ass about being Canadian I don't get to gloat to much but your cigars are cheaper lol.
I know, I know... I guess this thread deserves some gloating. lol

You guys at least found one sport you're good at... If the USA only had hockey to play, i think we would do okay too. :tonguerol
Lol it is so true lol. I will accept it but I've got my moment and EVP won't come gloat cause that's all he does to me.

It's all in good nature boys. That game was a single bounce away from going the other way. I know that the gold medal won't be as intense.

The EVP

The Bully
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Let's be honest....both our D and O were flat. The US got outplayed in it's own zone and when they were on the offense, it was one shot or pass, then back to our end. There wasn't anyone to cover rebound shots and the only reason it wasn't a higher scoring game was due to Jonathan Quick showing up for the game. I wish the rest of our team would have followed suit. Even the last minute when we had the extra skater, we still got outplayed. But being an Islander fan, I'm kinda use to this stuff. Oh well...see ya in 4 Canada.