What's new

American Rebel Cigars

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've been gone for a pretty good while so I did a search to see if anyone is talking about these cigars and didn't see anything. Anyway, I'm pretty pumped for these new cigars to ship. I don't know if any of you keep up with wrestling but this company is owned by 2 professional wrestlers, Frankie Kazarian and Cody Rhodes (The American Dream Dusty Rhodes' son and Goldust's borther). Their guy in charge of the pre-sale is Aaron Gulbransen and I sent him a message about who did the blend and it's a Don Pepin Garcia blend so I am extra pumped about that. Their original pre-sale sold out of everything in about a day so they had to get more.

Anyone ordered any or even know about them haha?

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
My only interest in wrestling is real wrestling i.e. high school/collegiate/Olympic lol cool none the less though lol

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
I thought it was a Leccia Tobacco blend. Sams been posting online pics with them and saying his new clients

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it was a Leccia Tobacco blend. Sams been posting online pics with them and saying his new clients

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure he distributes them. I've seen samples here locally within the last few months