What's new

Anejo’s coming next week!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
was in my local B&M today, he told me he’s getting a shipment of Fuente Anejo’s next week, I’m contemplating how many I should get since they are only released once a year.

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Are they not still released twice a year? December and June, for Christmas and Father’s Day?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
In my opinion, the Sharks are overrated. They’re good but the gimmick isn’t worth the extra price. I’d much rather have an 888. Discuss.
Agree on the Sharks but I still smoke them on special occasions. Bought the #888 when they first came out but don’t think they’ve hit their peak yet. Overall, the #46 is my favorite vitola in the line.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
In my opinion, the Sharks are overrated. They’re good but the gimmick isn’t worth the extra price. I’d much rather have an 888. Discuss.
My opinion doesn't count. I think they all just taste like Fuentes... :/
If I'm gonna have one, I'd just as soon have a WOAM.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
One of the best cigars I have smoked was a 6 year old Shark. But ROTT the 888 is my favorite. But I love the 46, 77's and 888's. Enough so that I have a box of each set back to age. 77's and 46's are now 4 years old and the box of OR 888's have 3. I hope I live long enough to enjoy them.

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I like the anejos and am happy to receive them whenever I get them in trades. That said, I won’t pay retail for them as I feel there are boutique brands that surpass them for around half the cost. That said again....I still have quite a fondness for them.

xFreebirdx

Patriot Guard Rider
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
was in my local B&M today, he told me he’s getting a shipment of Fuente Anejo’s next week, I’m contemplating how many I should get since they are only released once a year.
Do you like them?
How many a year do you smoke?
How many a year would you like to smoke?
Do you have a meager budget?
Do you have an unlimited budget?
If you can answer these questions. The choice of how many is simple. It doesn't matter what these guys think.

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Do you like them?
How many a year do you smoke?
How many a year would you like to smoke?
Do you have a meager budget?
Do you have an unlimited budget?
If you can answer these questions. The choice of how many is simple. It doesn't matter what these guys think.
Simple answer....try the Boondocks Saints sticks by BLTC and then come back here.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I like the anejos and am happy to receive them whenever I get them in trades. That said, I won’t pay retail for them as I feel there are boutique brands that surpass them for around half the cost. That said again....I still have quite a fondness for them.
Take into account you live in NJ. How much are Anejos in NJ? Locally they are $7-$11 here.