What's new

Angel's pair

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Trying 1st Angel's 2morrow. Need beer suggestions. Thanks. I'm in MI, so like something from home maybe.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I think the Angel Share is a fantastic cigar and my favorite Opus, especially the OR cream band. I only got to smoke 2 of those but they were memorable.
As far as pairing, I don't drink alcohol, but I think something light and non overpowering (ice water) would be good or iced tea. Enjoy!

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
is angels pair different than angles share? or was that a typo? anyway to me opus AS is a very mild stick when compared to normal Opus stuff which is usually really pepper forward so I would stick with a drink that isnt gonna blow out the more subtle flavors of the stick. maybe something lighter and a bit on the sweet side? maybe something like a german bock or maybe a dunkelweisse. I kinda like the yeasty qualtiy in weissbier paired with cigars. maybe a coffee forward stout that has a lighter body would do well, not one of the thicker syrupy ones

edit: nvm I get what u did there after reading it again. anyway I would just steer clear of anything super hoppy, any bourbon barrel dark stuff, or any sort of sour really.

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The dunklewiesse is waaaaay better than Oberon #opinionbutalsofact

Weihenstephaner makes some of the finest beers in all the world. Although I prefer ayinger, andechs or reigele

Edit: oh yeah titties...

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Mmmm, tittays......

I second a good Wheat beer. My favorite is Erdinger Weissbeir, if you can find it.
I actually tried the Weihenstphaner weissbeir last week. It was good, but still prefer Erdinger

squaresoft

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
i was 50% joking. i still like erdinger less than most german beers....aside from hoffbrau and maybe spaten, but the nice thing about german beer is that due to purity laws even the worst option there is MUCH MUCH better than the crappy options here