What's new

Announcing the Drew Diplomat Rewards Program

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all,
I am the Brand Manager for Traditional Brands at Drew Estate and we will be spending more time on BOTL this year to bring contests. Just getting the word out for our new in-store events, more details can be found here

For now until June 30th we are upping the ante with the Drew Diplomat Rewards Program giving everyone a chance to receive a Velvet Rat and be entered for a chance to win Drew Estate Pewter Ashtrays, Drew Estate Megastanding Ashtrays, the Drew Estate Swag Closet Humidor.

This will be all year long with more chances to win between July 1st and September 30th at the Connecticut Barn Smoker, and October 1st and December 31st! Tune in on our Facebook Page for the Live Drawings on July 10th, 2017 at IPCPR, October 10th, 2017, and January 10th, 2018! In order to participate you must be a member of the Drew Diplomat Mobile App

For a List of all Drew Estate Events Click Here or Download the Drew Diplomat Mobile App

Rules:

• Contest sponsored by SWI-DE, LLC 12415 SW 136th Ave., Suite 7, Miami, FL 33186.

• Entrants must reside in the United States.

• Odds of winning depend on number of entries during the respective period leading up to each Drawing Date.

• Taxes and fees, if any, are the responsibility of the winner.

• Employees of SWI-DE, LLC are ineligible.

• This contest is void where prohibited by law and subject to local, state and federal law.

• Must be 21 years or older to participate.

• No purchase necessary. Winners will be notified via email within 48 hours of the drawing date.

• Winners must respond within 7 days to claim prize.
Full Terms & Conditions are listed here.

In Store Event Raffle

At every Drew Diplomat Event Across the USA, Make a qualifying promotional or box purchase and be entered for a chance to win at each event a Drew Diplomat Pewter Ashtray from Subculture Studios at La Gran Fabrica Drew Estate in Esteli, Nicaragua

With a box purchase you will receive:

• Ashtray

• Cutter

• 6 Incentive Cigars

• Diplomat Sticker

• 10 raffle tickets
With a 4 cigar purchase you will receive:

• 1 Incentive Cigar

• 1 Raffle Ticket

Global Mega Standing Ashtray Promotion

At the end of the Drew Diplomat event, our Reps will send back to our Offices all the raffle tickets, and all entrants will be entered for a chance to win a Liga Privada No. 9 Mega Standing Ashtray, 5 winners in Total. Tune in on our Facebook Page on July 10th, 2017 for the Live Drawing

Global Mega Standing Ashtray Promotion Continued….

Between July 1st and September 30th we will be raffling off 5 more mega standing ashtrays. We will announce the Prizes on June 30th, and the Facebook Live Drawing will be on October 10th, 2017! Between October 1st and December 31st we will be raffling off 5 more Mega Standing Ashtrays again. We will announce the Prizes on September 30th, and the Facebook Live Drawing will be on January 10, 2018

Global Mega Standing Ashtray Promotion Continued….

And thats not all! If you didn’t win a Drew Diplomat Pewter Ashtray at Events, and if you didn’t win any of the Mega Standing Ashtrays… You will be entered for a chance to win the Grand Prize… The Ultimate Drew Estate Swag Closet Humidor – standing at just over 6 Feet Tall and 4 Feet Wide.. It is the ultimate place to store all your favorite Drew Estate Gear and Cigars! Tune in on January 10th, 2018 for the Live Drawing on Facebook!

Thanks, everyone - feel free to shoot me over any questions.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
goatking, nice contest, but I have an unrelated question. I grabbed a few of the DE Factory Bundles from Famous, and the bands had a very interesting type of glue. It was a reusable tacky type glue, that would not stick to the wrapper leaf, and allowed you to remove the band with ease, and without damage. I thought it was a very innovative idea. The bands come off in one piece, and no more damaged cigars due to glue getting on the wrapper leaf. Are you folks planning on using it on your other lines, like Liga, UC, Nica Rustica, etc?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
goatking, nice contest, but I have an unrelated question. I grabbed a few of the DE Factory Bundles from Famous, and the bands had a very interesting type of glue. It was a reusable tacky type glue, that would not stick to the wrapper leaf, and allowed you to remove the band with ease, and without damage. I thought it was a very innovative idea. The bands come off in one piece, and no more damaged cigars due to glue getting on the wrapper leaf. Are you folks planning on using it on your other lines, like Liga, UC, Nica Rustica, etc?
Not sure on this type of glue, I do not anticipate any packaging changes with Liga/UC/Nica/Etc