What's new

Another bites the dust...

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Well just last night I decided to get myself some coffee from Brian at blackdog. I even went as far as getting a burr grinder from him as well. I got the Ethiopian Longberry Harrar Horse, Sumatra Mandheling, and Yemen Mocca Sanani. I figured for as much as I'll drink it I might as well get three .5lb bags. I can't wait to have some. All the coffee I can buy here is no where even close to fresh.

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Ethiopian Longberry Harrar Horse. Geesh, what a name. Could it get any longer?!

Hope you enjoy. Good coffee is, well, good. and well worth the price. Ashamedly so, i have trouble drinking canned coffee. But i'm a believer that the goods things in life are worth paying for.

I don't mess around when it comes to coffee, cigars and food...i'll pay the extra for the extra. If' i'm gonig to take the time to enjoy something, then i'm going to make sure i'm going to enjoy it...if that makes any sense.

Broadway Joe

Formerly Havana Joe
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I don't mess around when it comes to coffee, cigars and food...i'll pay the extra for the extra. If' i'm gonig to take the time to enjoy something, then i'm going to make sure i'm going to enjoy it...if that makes any sense.
I couldn't have said it any better myself!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Ethiopian Longberry Harrar Horse. Geesh, what a name. Could it get any longer?!

Hope you enjoy. Good coffee is, well, good. and well worth the price. Ashamedly so, i have trouble drinking canned coffee. But i'm a believer that the goods things in life are worth paying for.

Yeah but it is great stuff. Nectar of the Gods in the AM.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I'm looking forward to this. I will start gifting some blackdog probably to family and friends that drink coffee. I think my mom is a starbucks lover but she buys their beans. This will be a little change of pace for her in the freshness department. Plus I am fairly certain that Brian gets better quality beans since it's not as much of a mass produced operation like starbucks.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I'm looking forward to this. I will start gifting some blackdog probably to family and friends that drink coffee. I think my mom is a starbucks lover but she buys their beans. This will be a little change of pace for her in the freshness department. Plus I am fairly certain that Brian gets better quality beans since it's not as much of a mass produced operation like starbucks.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Well that was a double post.

Anyhow I got the coffee very fast. I had no idea the bodum grinder was so large. The picture is deceiving because the beans look huge in the grinder bowl. Brian rules, I ordered on the 3rd and got my package all the way in Turkey by the 8th. The coffee is awesome, I'm trying to get my mom converted too!

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Well that was a double post.

Anyhow I got the coffee very fast. I had no idea the bodum grinder was so large. The picture is deceiving because the beans look huge in the grinder bowl. Brian rules, I ordered on the 3rd and got my package all the way in Turkey by the 8th. The coffee is awesome, I'm trying to get my mom converted too!
Glad it arrived safe and that you are enjoying it!!!
I hope you are staying safe over there too :usaflag:
Thanks Bro!

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Well I sent my mother some coffee, and convinced my brother to buy some. Brian has an international family ordering now. Between me in Turkey, my mom in the states, and my brother in Japan his coffee is getting around.