What's new

Another FNG post...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Howdy...can I play in your yard?

Smoking cigars for about 6 months, still pretty noobish. Member of a couple other BBs...see a few familiar call signs here. Working my way through the non-Cuban sticks with the occaisional Habano thrown in. Looks like a nice site ya'll have here...and a firearm forum. Hotdamn. I can shoot my mouth off beaucoup here!

Alright...I'll get to the generic noob comments;

-Where can I get real cuban cigars?

-I have some Cuban Cohiba EL's for sale...They're real, I'm sure...I got them in Honduras from a guy that has a sister whose brother in law's cousin works in the factory. He also has them on the Yahoo auction site. Anyone interested?

-How should I store my cigars? Right now I have them in a shoe box in my dresser drawer. It's worked OK for the last couple of years, but these cigars are really harsh. And I've seen some bugs on them. Is humidity important?

- Have you guys heard of this; Iguana cigars, from Thompsons? They look really cool...thinking about getting a box or two..they're REALLY CHEAP!

Can't think of any more. I'm sure a couple of members will dredge up some typical noob comments...that I made.

See ya out there.

Scott"herewegoagain"M

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
Welcome aboard!

1. Cuba
2. Only if they come in the special glass top box
3. Take them out of the shoebox, wrapp them in sweaty socks and put them in the
freezer. You'll be good to go.
4. Thompsons is the only place to buy smokes from...they have the BEST prices.

:wink: welcome aboard.

fvfanmc

Wanna see my new watch??
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Haven't you tried the glass topped Cubans cigars??

Welcome from one noob to another! :flying:

ScottM said:
Howdy...can I play in your yard?

Smoking cigars for about 6 months, still pretty noobish. Member of a couple other BBs...see a few familiar call signs here. Working my way through the non-Cuban sticks with the occaisional Habano thrown in. Looks like a nice site ya'll have here...and a firearm forum. Hotdamn. I can shoot my mouth off beaucoup here!

Alright...I'll get to the generic noob comments;

-Where can I get real cuban cigars?

What?? You haven't purchased the glass topped Cuban cigars???

Welecome from one noob to another!

-I have some Cuban Cohiba EL's for sale...They're real, I'm sure...I got them in Honduras from a guy that has a sister whose brother in law's cousin works in the factory. He also has them on the Yahoo auction site. Anyone interested?

-How should I store my cigars? Right now I have them in a shoe box in my dresser drawer. It's worked OK for the last couple of years, but these cigars are really harsh. And I've seen some bugs on them. Is humidity important?

- Have you guys heard of this; Iguana cigars, from Thompsons? They look really cool...thinking about getting a box or two..they're REALLY CHEAP!

Can't think of any more. I'm sure a couple of members will dredge up some typical noob comments...that I made.

See ya out there.

Scott"herewegoagain"M

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
hey bro, welcome.

whats wrong with habanos that come in glass top boxes? :dunno: