What's new

Another Jersey Guy

Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Hello all!!! Juice here. I've enjoyed cigars for 15 years or so though have not been active in the hobby for the last 10 or so. I jumped full in when I was younger and had the time, and more importantly, the disposable income. Houses and families took my attention off my hobbies for quite a while though I've reached a point in life where I have the time and resources to once again delve into the world of cigars.

My wife and I currently live in Northern New Jersey and I've recently changed careers settling into accounting. I enjoy backpacking, hiking, fishing, and most manners of outdoor activities. I consider myself a pretty laid back guy, not too hard to please and generally pretty happy and outgoing. I very much enjoy my hobbies and try to stay as knowledgeable about them as possible, hence my joining the community here. I feel like my 10 year break has left me with much to catch up on and I look forward to meeting all of you and picking a few brains.

Being out of the hobby for as long as I have I have some tasting to do to refamiliarize myself with brands and lines I've enjoyed in the past. I've not really bought in the last 10 years just smoking down the collection I'd amassed. The CC's I've preferred usually come from the Paratagas and Punch lines where my favorite NC's have been the Fuentes and the darker of the Padrons. I'm sure there has been plenty of great stuff released I'm unfamiliar with and look forward to getting acquainted.

Glad to be on board and look forward to chatting.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome man! I'm in Bloomfield! Not too far away. Some good cigar shops in the area.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk