What's new

Another New Guy Intro from the ICT

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I found this site while I was doing some research for the best way to build a Wineador. Great info here and I'm learning a lot...Thank you all for that! I'm from Wichita, KS and I've smoked cigars in the past but nothing very frequent. My son came home from college for the summer and told me how the baseball team would all celebrate a victory by having a cigar. This sounded like way too much fun so of course I was interested. We went golfing one day and I told him if he sank a 20ft birdie putt I would buy us some cigars to celebrate. Of course he drained it! We went right out and bought a couple. I forgot how much I liked cigars and how relaxing it is.
I think it's safe to say I'm addicted to researching and trying to learn all about the different types and brands. I would still consider myself a nube and I really haven't found out what I like well enough to buy a box. I've been buying 2's and 3's of whatever catches my eye and it's been a lot of fun figuring out what I like. Sorry for the long rant and if you're still reading this thanks for letting me be a part of what seems to be a great group!

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I found this site while I was doing some research for the best way to build a Wineador. Great info here and I'm learning a lot...Thank you all for that! I'm from Wichita, KS and I've smoked cigars in the past but nothing very frequent. My son came home from college for the summer and told me how the baseball team would all celebrate a victory by having a cigar. This sounded like way too much fun so of course I was interested. We went golfing one day and I told him if he sank a 20ft birdie putt I would buy us some cigars to celebrate. Of course he drained it! We went right out and bought a couple. I forgot how much I liked cigars and how relaxing it is.
I think it's safe to say I'm addicted to researching and trying to learn all about the different types and brands. I would still consider myself a nube and I really haven't found out what I like well enough to buy a box. I've been buying 2's and 3's of whatever catches my eye and it's been a lot of fun figuring out what I like. Sorry for the long rant and if you're still reading this thanks for letting me be a part of what seems to be a great group!
HAHAHAHA your screwed! Welcome

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from KCMO! There's a SW MO Herf coming up on September 15th. Check out this thread:
http://www.botl.org/threads/sw-missouri-herf-2.92786/
This will be my first time heading down to meet some local brothers and I'm sure you will be more than welcome to join!
Thanks for the invite.....
From KCMO and a Bison fan?? That's OK...I'm from Wichita and a Michigan Wolverines fan...GO BLUE!
BTW...my son lived the last 2 years in OP. He really liked it up there.