What's new

Another newbie

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hey guys!!! Thank's alot for the warm welcomes and 1f1fan, it's getting pretty close!! We're going to leave as early as we can on Friday so we can go by Uncle Mikey's when we get there... floydp wants to go there first but I'm NUDGING him to please let us at least take our stuff to the room then head over to Mikey's. :smt014 :smt046

IHT, you're too kind. It's sooooooo good to see all you guys here!! Don't know how I'm ever going to have enough time to read 2 forums but I'll give it a shot!! I can certainly talk enough for 2, just can't type fast enough. I only average about 95 WPM now. :smt046

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks Mike, it's pretty nice seeing alot of familiar avatars around! You guys sure know how to make people feel welcome!

shatfield

Toast? Nope, Burnt!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Ms. Floydp said:
hey guys!!! Thank's alot for the warm welcomes and 1f1fan, it's getting pretty close!! We're going to leave as early as we can on Friday so we can go by Uncle Mikey's when we get there... floydp wants to go there first but I'm NUDGING him to please let us at least take our stuff to the room then head over to Mikey's. :smt014 :smt046
You guys are getting here friday? Well, maybe I'll just have to start herfing a day early!!
I really can't wait for this herf, its going to be a blast!!