What's new

Another Palate question.....

djs134

BoM May '06
Rating - 100%
66   0   1
So, I've been looking over my collection now that I've moved everything over to my new storage facility... and got to thinking (after listening to Colin's comparisons on DWSC) about the taste differences between the cigars from different countries.

I'd like to through this out for general discussion:

If you had to pick a cigar from Cuba, Nicaragua, Dominican Republic and Honduras that typified the flavor profile of that particular country, what would it be?

I realize of course that this is highly subjective and that many of our favorite sticks from a particular country (excluding Cuba) often are a blend of tobaccos from at least a few source countries. I'm leaning toward the idea that puros will give the best "country profile" but I could be wrong.

I'd like to get an idea from the 'hood here and then smoke each one of the selected sticks at the same time (not unlike a coffee tasting) to compare and contrast the profiles....

What say you all?

What I'd like to do is get an idea of the

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I"m not sure of my favorite, but my least favorite has to be Mexican. I don't like the dirt-taste of the mexican wrappers. And, of course, I love the twang of a good Cuban.